Toku’s friend and fellow coach Nathan Seaward interviewed Toku recently for The Nathan Seaward Show: Personal Conversations with Powerful Men.
This is a deep and personal interview that gives you an interesting look into the many facets of Toku, and the complex energy that drives him.
In the interview, hear more about:
- Toku’s overwhelming persistence and where it comes from.
- His childhood of significant cultural shifts and flexibility, and the loneliness associated with it.
- His time of drug use and how it regulated his deep emotions.
- Toku’s understanding and embracing the shadowy parts of his personality.
- His study in the Zen Buddhist Monastery, the “One Bright Mind” and the concept of taking refuge.
- “Nothing survives the crush of impermanence.”
- Toku’s personal koan.
- The Dark Side and becoming the most whole version of oneself.
- “The line between anger and determination is very thin.”
You can listen to the episode here: http://www.nathanseaward.com/toku-mccree/