Today I did my 2nd segment of How to live a Mindful Life
For those of you who are familiar with this project, I wrote a post about wanting to be more connected with my readers this summer and these Q and A segments are designed to help all of you get to know me better as well as learn about some questions you might be struggling with.
During this session I focused on questions related to work:
Here are some of the questions I answered:
- What’s the single most valuable lesson you’ve learned in your professional life?
- How can I motivate myself to work hard?
- What are some uncommon ways to work smarter instead of harder?
- Am I an idiot for treating life as “work, work, work, work, work, work”?
- How can you increase your productivity on side projects at the end of the day when you’re tired from work/college?
- Should I continue to work if my parents are worth hundreds of millions of dollars?
- What are the most productive ways to spend time on the Internet?
- Can you find work you love, or will work always be work?
Some of the questions came from readers while others were taken from popular question websites about work and productivity.
I hope you enjoy these sessions and I look forward to doing more of them over the coming months.
If you have any questions you’d like me to address please let me know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with QandA in the subject line.