Here’s what you want when you hire a coach:
- You want to hire the best coach you can possibly hire.
- You don’t want them to cost TOO much
- You want them to help you become more than you imagined.
- You want to be able to afford to work with them and be happy to refer them.
- It wouldn’t hurt
- You want them to be inspiring
And yet, most coaches feel completely lost when it comes to finding a good coach to work with. They poke and prod, they guess around, they hire a celebrity (and are usually disappointed) they hire someone affordable (and you’re highly underwhelmed)
How do you avoid this? How do you hire a good coach you ‘afford’ that helps you get to where you want to go?
It’s one of the most important and most challenging things you can do as a coach.
Let’s look at a few essential ideas.