Every morning you’ll get an email with a short post about the challenge for that day. All you have to do is read the email and do the challenge.
Each Challenge has 3 Elements:
1. Practice: This is the exercise, meditation, or focus you’ll be working on for the day.
2. Reflection: After you do the daily practice take a few minutes and reflect. What did you learn? What did you struggle with?
3. Share: This is the final and MOST IMPORTANT step. Because if you don’t share what you learn the lessons won’t stick. Plus when you share, you’ll be encouraging everyone to remember to do his or her practice.
How to Share:
There are 3 ways you can share what you learned or what you’re working on.
1. Write a Blog Post: If you want to get the most out the challenge DO THIS! Writing is the one of the most powerful tools for creating self-knowledge. Plus as you write you’ll be creating a record that will help you remember what you learned.
Once you’ve written the post, make sure you link or trackback to the challenge post, or post a link in the comments. I’ll do my best to read every post, comment on it, and share it in the group.
2. Social Media: If you’re short on time, a little shy, or adverse to writing this is the way to go. All you have to do is share one thing you learned or one question you had.
Please use hashtag #30dayhappy and or share with our Facebook group, which can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/30dayhappy/
Again I’ll do my best to read, respond, and reshare your posts.
3. Comments: If you want to share something more private or don’t do Facebook, simple respond to each challenge in the comments section of the daily post.
It’s that simple:
- Read the email
- Try the Practice
- Share what you learned.
The challenge as a whole is broken into 4 Phases:
In Phase 1: You’ll learn about Awareness, so you can understand yourself better and stop repeating the same mistakes.
In Phase2: You’ll learn about Self Care and how to do it without feeling guilty, so that you have more energy everyday.
In Phase 3: You’ll learn about Simplicity, so you can simplify everything in your life from you schedule to your sock drawer and save time, money, and a lot of heartache.
In Phase 4: You’ll learn about Relationships, specifically how to listen deeply and speak skillfully, so that you can create deeper connection and overcome conflict.
At the end of each phase I’ll be giving away prizes to the people who participate the most and to some lucky people drawn at random. To enter to win you must have shared or commented on one of the challenges in that phase.
If you have questions of any kind please don’t hesitate to ask.